Sunday, June 28, 2009

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Hi everyone! So last night I had a sleepover with my best friend Spencer. Well she wanted to watch a Jack Nicholson movie so we watched a truly classic movie, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. What was weird to me was the movie was only under the Drama genre, when it was obviously also a comedy. If you haven't seen it, you really should watch it. It's about a man who was sent to jail because his girlfriend who claimed to be 18 was really 15. To get out of jail he acts crazy so they'll transfer him to a mental institute. In an attempt to spice up the routine and events at the institute Jack Nicholson is put through a few inhumane punishments. The ending was a good and bad ending, but I'll let you guys decide what you think about it. This is a true classic, Jack Nicholson and Danny DeVito both were amazing actors and I recommend this movie to everyone. Just a warning, there's strong language, a little violence, and other things that make this obviously rated R. So, if your one of the few that haven't seen this movie, go watch One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest so you can see a real classic.


-Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good thing you changed the title and yes that movie was amazing! I added it to my profile of favorite movies!
    MrsBrightside said...
    I know it was great! I just didn't really like the ending!

Post a Comment