Sunday, June 21, 2009

Movies!

Hi everyone! Okay so last night I went to the movies with some friends, Julia, Allison, and Chandler! We went to see The Proposal and it was surprisingly good! I wasn't actually expecting it to be funny, I thought it would be predictable. But I got a good laugh out of it. I go to the movies a ton so I usually think movies will be predictable. But I'm glad I saw this instead of Year One, the other movie I would've saw instead. If your not sure on the plot, it's about a woman(Sandra Bullock) who is being deported to Canada, so as a spur of the moment decision, she tells the board that she's marrying her Editing Assistant, Andrew(Ryan Reynolds). To make it seem official they go across the county to Alaska to meet Andrew's parents and grandmother, played by the awesome Betty White! Over the weekend the family decides the two should get married in a barn at their amazing Alaskan lake home. Through out the weekend there's a few twist and turns, and unexpected actions and feelings between the couple. If your not into romantic comedies, then I encourage you to spend your money else where, but if your in for a good laugh, and a "awww" moment then I say go see this with a couple of friends. All my friends enjoyed it, I bet you would to! Also, the dog, Kevin, is the CUTEST dog I have ever seen! What breed is that?!?!


Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

1 Comment:

  1. bowler said...
    Bullock was almost too believable as an uptight city girl in this movie, I dare say

Post a Comment