Friday, July 3, 2009

4th of July

Happy 4th bloggers! The 4th of July is always fun, but what really rains on my parade (no pun intended) is that fireworks are illegal in Memphis! The city can have a fireworks show, but there's no fireworks stand in the city. Every year I'll go out to Arkansas, right outside the bridge and go to some rednecks' firework tent and buy some kick ass fireworks. Seriously, have you ever met a pyro who sells fireworks? On the internet we would call them some major BAMFs. I hate those people who just buy black snakes and stay away from Roman Candles, Screamers, Parachute Launch, and all that, they make me sick! If your even going to a firework stand, get the stuff that can blow you up, not the stuff that makes you sit watching a piece of coal for an hour. Now I have to admit those little diamonds you light and they spin around and leave a black circle on the cement? Those little things are awesome! But I do prefer the big blows. So what are you doing for the 4th? Are you one of the sissy firework people or the pyro BAMFs? Happy 4th of July!


Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment