Monday, June 8, 2009

Sleepover with Spencer!!

Hey everyone I know I haven't blogged in forever so while I'm at my best friend Spencer's house I decided to blog about something she just did, only a little different! Tonight began like any other sleepover with Spencer, we went to the movies and then went to her house to do random stuff! Over the night we recorded two talk shows that were made with the fuel of pure boredom, and then we attempted to watch Slumdog Millionaire! I bet I would've enjoyed it but the glasses I so rarely need I didn't have, thus I could not read a single sub title! Eventually Spencer went to watch random videos of her fantasy boyfriend Hayden Christensen. The obsession has gotten to the state where there's no cure but that's not what I'm blogging about! While she did that I watched my own obsession video, or movie. I watched Fireflies in the Garden with Ryan Reynolds! I've just started thinking he was cute, not really an obsession just a celebrity crush, nothing wrong with that! But I felt like watching a movie with him and to no surprise, it was a GREAT film. It was a drama which was really sad and hard to follow but it got good. But at like six A.M. Spencer came back to mock about my "obsession". I laugh at this because while she did this, she was on http://www.desiringhayden.net looking at pictures of Hayden Christensen while she talked about me. Ha! Great burn Spencer, you really showed me. No but it was a great sleepover like always, we had a ton of fun when I wasn't smashing her head with a pillow and she wasn't fantasizing about Hayden Christensen. Spencer, your a crazy bitch who talks too loud in public and your a total dork, but hey your my friend and most importantly, we're both crazy loud dork bitches so it's okay. And now, a tribute to me and Spencer's different taste in celebrities!

Here's ONE of the few celebritites I
actually think are cute! This is Ryan
Reynolds doing a photo shoot or just
walking around with his shirt off!
I've known me and Spencer have I
diverse taste in celebrities but I
thought I had found a compromise
point, guess not!
Alright and here is Hayden
Christensen on the cover of some
magazine. I will agree he's cute but
not obsess worthy. Then again, I
rarely obsess over anything so
maybe that's why.

Well I just thought I would vent about my "obsession" for a few moments! Thanks for listening to another rant!

Keep Shining, Mrs.Brightside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment