Monday, June 15, 2009

Never Knew!

Ok so I found this lost show from I'm guessing the nineties? Well it's this sitcom called Two Guys and a Girl, it's actually sort of funny! Now, it's one of those generic comedies, the one where the audience laughs at EVERYTHING, and that is ... a little unbearable at times! Like, I enjoy the show, I think it's sort of funny, but I cannot vouch for that because it was five in the morning, I was sleep deprived. But if you ever liked that show Friends, Seinfeld, other shows about idiotic friends, than you might like it! I didn't expect to like it, but I did. Since this is never on TV, I would like to thank ShovelFace on youtube, (link at the end) for uploading all the episodes, including an episode guide if your interested. I've only seen a few episodes from season one, they're all about twenty minutes long, but I think if you want a cheap laugh, or just am sleep deprived at five a.m., give it a look! You might just like it.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ShovelFace

P.S. Yes my friend Spencer, you are entitled to kill me because this show has Ryan Reynolds in it.

Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment