Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cliche Movie

Okay so Last night I was talking to my friend Shalom while this movie, Blade, was on TV and she said she loved that movie and the sequel. Well I watched it and oh my gosh, what a cliche movie! It was about this bad ass wannabe dude who killed vampires with garlic, UV rays, stakes, and fire. What the heck? I hated the Twilight movie but at least they didn't use all those cliches. It was sort of annoying because it made no sense, how the heck did this dude who just kills vampires afford all these crazy weapons and this huge warehouse/laboratory? It made very little sense, but I actually for some reason liked it. After that movie I watched Blade: Trinity and it was better than the first but once again, how the heck do these people with no jobs afford this stuff? I know it's a movie but I like movies where the pieces add up, and this movie, nothing added up. And the biggest cliche of all vampire cliches was that they were killing ... Dracula. That's right everyone, they were trying to kill Dracula to get his blood or something like that. I'm not sure on all the details. it was four in the morning and I was falling asleep during that last twenty minutes so I might be totally wrong on some details. But I'm positive there was a vampire pomeranian, which was weird. But I thought for today's blog I would talk about this extremely unoriginal movie. Some how, it was a good movie but at the same time you want to roll your eyes because of the events. Maybe I'll watch the fourth one tonight, I bet it's real original(eye roll!)...


P.S. What the heck was with the names? Blade, Hanibal King, and oh, Annabel. So weird.

Keep shining, Mrs.Brightisde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment