Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baking!

Hey bloggers! Okay so I've always liked cooking, and I want to get into baking. Does anyone know any good baking books or recipes? I got this picture, wouldn't this be amazing to make?! I LOVED the old Mario game so when I saw this I thought it would be so cool to make cupcakes as cool as these! I hope this looks easier to make than it is! But if anyone knows anything about baking or cooking, any good ideas? If so please e-mail me at kelseybrightside@gmail.com with such! Might go to Barnes and Noble, and Hobby Lobby to get supplies and recipes. Besides, the best hobby is the delicious kind! Thanks crafty bloggers!


Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    crazy cupcakes! really cool though, we should try to make them!

Post a Comment