Friday, June 12, 2009

True Stories

So today I was bored so I watched that sort of new movie, He's Just Not that Into You, and oh my god! It's so freaking true! I mean there's basically three kind of girls that I've seen, the girls who are SO desperate that it's the reason they're still single, and the girls who throw themselves out there, don't even try to have confidence, are totally convinced they can't hold a relationship, so they just have meaningless flings, and then there's the heroes. The girls who can act like everything is fine, never bitch and whine about guys, and it's amazing! Single and taken alike cannot go a day without talking about guys, but the rare girl who never says anything but has relationships, I don't know how it's possible. But I say kudos to her! Me, if any of you have seen He's Just Not That Into You than compare myself to GiGi, the girl who never shut up. But even though friends are always helpful, they're unhelpful at the same time. If you know a girl who's a desperado, than her constantly talking about being single won't help any single friends. And friends in a relationship who talk about how great it is, you have to love your friends but sometimes you can't stand them! But here's the good thing about friends. No matter if they're single or have been in a relationship for years, you can have a TOTAL bitch session with them about guys! Because guys, I'm sorry but just take this advice, don't tell a girl anything you don't want repeated to her friends. Because TRUST ME, it will be repeated, your exact words, we don't forget stuff like that. Well this is my shot at giving words of wisdom. Thanks for listening!


Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment