Friday, June 26, 2009

June 25th, 2009.

Hey bloggers, if you have been anywhere near a tv, a radio, or any person on June 25th then you know about Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett's deaths. I started my day out with a cup of coffee and ended it hearing tributes to the King of Pop and the famous Charlie's Angel. I found this picture on the internet, thought it might make you smile =)

But I would like to talk about Michael Jackson, if you guys don't mind listening to another tribute. I wasn't born in the 80s so I wasn't alive when Michael Jackson was real big but I have to say that he was certainly a great entertainer. So many big hits, my personal favorite Dirty Diana, but I couldn't believe it when I heard it. It happened in 5 minutes, one minute I was on Youtube and then I get about 20 texts and calls at once all with "Michael Jackson died!" I get on Twitter, and that's my whole time line. I don't want to tell you all about how upset I was, I'm sure you've heard it many times through the night, but all I can hope is that his music can live on. And even though I've lost a family member very suddenly before, I hope this just shows everyone, appreciate the people around you. Say I love you. Make up with your friends after fights, you never know how much you'll miss that person until it's too late. I hope everyone has a better June 26th, love you guys.

Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment