Friday, May 22, 2009

Time to Freeze to Death!

So tonight some of my friends and me are going to another friends house for sort of an end of the year party. We were told to bring a swim suit in case it didn't rain, or snow with the unpredictable weather here in Memphis. But it reminded me of when I went to this friends house and swam with her and another friend in like March. It was about 65 degrees outside, but it was SO much fun! Sure we were shivering and swimming rapidly to stay warm, but when your having so much fun to not think about the cold, it doesn't bother you anymore! You got to love spur of moment choices like that. I mean, we didn't even have swim suits! We all had shorts and a t-shirt on that we borrowed from my friend! This might sound like the stupidest thing to do, but hey! Everything is fun with friends. We could steal a car and be laughing our asses off while the cops chase us on the Memphis Bridge. So, I'm excited to go swimming, but even if it's cold, I'm sure it'll be tons of fun. Besides, summer is here! Mother Nature really needs to get some pills for her menopause, I mean it's rainy, it's snowy, how about some sunshine you old bitch?! As you can probably tell, I f--king hate the weather here. Well I'm going to go see what the weatherman-that-never-ever-is-accurate has to say! Wish me no hypothermia!


Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment