Thursday, May 21, 2009

Painting? Uh...

Ah painting...isn't it fun? Taking a blank canvas and covering it with hundreds of colors? Well that's not the painting I'm talking about. I'm sadly talking about getting carpal tunnel while stroking a fat brush up and down the shutters on my house. SUPER FUN! So our canvas is the shutters and my brush is an oversized fat brush that hasn't been used in years so the little hairs or whatever those things are keep falling off while I'm painting. It's not as fun as painting a bowl of fruit I'll tell you that. BUT, luckily someone is helping me! But my oh-so-helpful friend really loves breaks. Like every hour equals one break...the only thing keeping me from hiring someone to paint the shutters, is knowing you have to pay whoever you hire. I honestly wouldn't care about the shutters if they weren't faded blue. It would look cute if my house was white, but my house is those boring normal brownish redish bricks. Doesn't match faded blue at all. Were painting them like...the name has the word pearl in it...but it's like...white/tan...that sounds about right. I'm going to go see whatever the hell the name of the paint is! See ya bloggers!


-Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside


0 Comments:

Post a Comment