Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memories...

Alright so I was watching School Year Vlogs from peron75, or whatthebuckshow on youtube and I started thinking about my 3rd grade memories, and I knew it would not fit in the 500 characters in the youtube comment section. So, you guys can here this! Alright, so the first day of school I'm going to this school that I've never been to before, all new people, and all new bitchy teachers may I add! I went in and sat down and a few minutes later the teacher walked in. She was wearing a long blue button up type dress WITH matching tennis shoes. Also, no offense to her, but she was sorta...big. I'm pretty sure I have the right to say whatever the hell I want about her after the way she treated me though. Back to the story, after the first week I developed a crush on some cute blonde guy and had two new friends, I think their names were Natalie and Kaley. I THINK. 3rd grade is a bit of a blur, so I'm not positive about that. Well, also after the first week my teacher kept pulling me out into the hall EVERY FRACKING DAY to punish me for...nothing. I literally was a normal student, never hurt anyone, I just talked with my friends and did my work. Well she kept dragging me out there and you know I have no idea what she said because I knew I was always thinking "What did I do? I didn't do anything that's what I did! Stupid teacher. I hate this lady." Well after a few months of bitch number one, and the bitchy bully who picked on me(may I just mention both of them were fat, and I remember I was like so thin you could see my lungs then because I had had salmonella the year before)my parents had to pull me out of this god forsaken school and put me back in the wonderful Farmington Elementary, and do you know what my teacher did on the last day? She acted all nice and crap like all her bitching had been my imagination. So after my first day back to Farmington, the day of the Book Fair, once I got home my back was KILING me and I had a red spot on my ribs. Next day I find out, I have shingles. Do you know what the main cause of shingles is? STRESS. But can't imagine where me, an innocent 3rd grader who minded her own business got so overwhelmed with stress she got shingles? Couldn't of been Mrs.Smith now could it? Nooo she was much to nice! NOT! Well anyways I was out of school for a week and oh gosh, everyone in my class was too nice, I got personalized get well cards from all of them the next following days. It was so sweet! Once I got back into school everything was normal, life went on, one of my friends, Leslie, moved in the second semester, but other than that the rest of the year was great! Thanks for listening, it felt good to call that dip wad a bitch. Thank-you for putting up with my stories.


Bonus Story: You know those competitions in school where if you sell so much gift wrap you get a prize? Well I was one of the winners and won a limo ride to a restaurant at the end of the day with some class mates! I got to school with an average shirt, it was pink and had a flamingo on it. But Mrs.Smith said she could see my stomach when I raised my hand(eye roll)so I was sent to the PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE for my shirt! My mom had to leave work and come and bring me another shirt! God I swear this might sound so self centered, but I'm SORRY I was so amazingly sick I was skinny people! I'm SORRY that I've always been tall so I just keep growing! And I am SO SORRY that all of you are HORRIBLE teachers and principals and wherever you are now I really hope your not still teaching or all your students are chubby so they don't get picked on! Life lesson: If your teacher is fat, gain some weight for your own protection. Another life lesson: God some bitches have PMS year round!

-Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment