Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Late Nights?


Hey all you bloggers! Mrs.Brightside here with my first EVER blog. But like most of the things I do, it's extremely late at night. It is...2:29AM in Memphis right now! For all you nocturnal crack heads out there, I know it sucks! You sleep in until one in the afternoon and wake up with what feels like a hangover...but you didn't drink last night! So I feel your pain all you noccys. That's right I just made up a new saying. Nocturnal people are now...noccys. But I bet your asking yourself, "What's the point of this blog?" Well guess what? There really isn't. Maybe in the future, during normal day time hours, I will have something to share with you all. But at this hour, all I have to report is that Home Improvment isn't that funny! But moving on from predictable sitcoms and sleepy crack heads, I want to talk about music. Music is something that everyone likes, not the same genre maybe but everyone likes music. Music can make you feel better when your sad, make you remember a story when you can relate to the lyrics, make you laugh or cry, whether their tears of joy because the song brings back great memories, or their tears of sadness, maybe thinking of a lost love? So what kind of music do you like? Me personally am an all out vintage girl. I relate to none of my friends exactly when it comes to taste in music, I like too much sixties, seventies, and a little of the eighties to relate to them when they talk about new artists. So, I'm ending this blog with a simple question; What music can you just, mellow out to, relax and fall into a trance? Thanks for listening to my crazy rant!


-Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment