Friday, May 29, 2009

Going to the Zoo!

Hello everyone! Today I'm doing one of the number one things you can do to rekindle yourself with your inner child... I'm going to the ZOO! Yes my friend Shalom invited me to go to the zoo and what was I suppose to say? "Oh no I don't think so zoos are boring." Who would say that? Zoos are awesome! I might just be hyper because I had a cup of coffee two minutes ago, but I really think it's because I'm going to the zoo! I got this picture of one of the pandas at the Memphis Zoo, the zoo I'm going to. Isn't it cute? The pandas are my favorite at the zoo, they're SO adorable when the chew on bamboo and play with each other! My other favorites are probably polar bears, penguins, and flamingos. I used to be obsessed with flamingos when I was little, even though I didn't pronounce the word flamingo right until I was like five, I still loved them! It was mostly because I love beaches, and I always put flamingos and beaches hand in hand. Even though I've never seen a living thing ON the beach when I go other than people. Mostly just dead fish and a ditch some kid dug full of dead jelly fish... these are my vacations... well I got to go get another cup of coffee and get ready to go to the zoo. Bye bloggers!


-Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment