Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Are You Kidding?

Ever had one of those moments that just made you go "What the hell?" or even a WTF moment? Well I saw a picture of a cute pair of heels and was inspired to seek an insane pair of shoes. And my search did not come up empty handed. This picture might have made you go wtf, or just stare at it for a moment before reading about it. Well I can only guess that this is a photo shoot picture, mostly because you can't walk in those(literally)and only someone being paid would wear those. But, it brought me back to something that has always made me wonder. Ever since I was a little girl I've loved fashion, even growing up I've tried to be creative with my outfits and draw outfits when they come to me, BUT, I've always awed at the crazy thing designers come up with. I understand being bored, but no one will wear some of those outfits! It's crazy! Designers charge tons of money for these designs, but they're not really...how do you say...um...UNWEARABLE. I mean, don't you agree? These heels literally make you foot arch all the way up, making it completely impossible to walk on a flat surface! Who came up with this? And WHY? Don't you think sometimes designers are just bored? That's what I think. But hey, if you want to kill your feet, be my guest! So what's your opinion? Write it in the comments!


-Keep shining, Mrs.Brightside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment